CMSD School Opening Survey
In preparation for school opening for the 2020-2021 school year, CMSD is looking to get feedback from our families on access to technology and internet, schedules for opening school, and other services offered by our district. We value your input for the upcoming year.
1. My role is best described as
2. Which CMSD School(s) will your child(ren) be attending in the 2020-2021 school year? Check all that apply.
Booker T. Washington Elementary
George H. Oliver Elementary
Oakhurst Intermediate Academy
Higgins Middle School
J.W. Stampley 9th Grade Academy
Clarksdale High School
3. How many CMSD students are in your household?
4. If schools open in August, are you going to send your child to school?
5. Which schedule do you feel would be the best option for the CMSD?
Traditional Schedule (Requires students to be physically present in school.)
Hybrid Schedule (Combination of online/virtual (at home) and face-to-face (in school) instruction for students.)
Virtual Schedule (Instruction is provided through distance learning. Students will remain at home.)
6. Does your home have access to the internet to support distance learning activities?
7. My child will be able to access the work online if the district provides wifi access.
8. Would you feel comfortable accepting the risk of allowing your child to check out a school computer or device for use at home?
9. My child will need both a device and wifi access to be able to complete work online.
10. Please provide us with any additional feedback regarding school opening that may not have been addressed in the survey.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clarksdale Municipal School District.