e-learning links (Submitted by educators)
Please fill in the fields below to share your best e-learning practices or resources below. If you are not an educator, please use the pubic form on
. Please note, in order to peer review the submission as one from an educator, please provide an e-mail contact. If you can't, please use the public submission form.
1. Please provide a title for the lesson or unit
2. Please provide a link (URL) to the e-learning resource. (Note: you can email or share docs/PDFs with
3. Please provide a description of the lesson or unit (Your description can be a simple sentence. The sample below is more elaborate)
4. Are you the author of this content or are you referring something excellent that you discovered online and would like to share?
I am the author
I found this online
5. What broad grade levels is this best suited for?
Senior (Grades 10 through 12)
Middle (Grades 7 through 9)
Elementary / Junior School (Cycle 2 : Grade 4 through 6)
Elementary / Junior School (Cycle 1 : Grades 1 through 3)
6. What specific grade levels, if any, is this best suited for?
7. What subject area(s) does this relate to the most?
Science: General Science, Chemistry, Physics
Technology: Computer Science, Design, etc
Arts: Music, Drama, Fine Arts, etc.
8. To further refine question 7, what specific subject area would you classify this as (e.g., Geography, history, etc)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service