After School Study March 2021
After-School Study for sixth year students resumes on Monday, 1st March. There are three study sessions per day, Monday to Thursday
Option 1 (afternoon) 4.15 - 5.45
Option 2 (evening) 6.30 - 8.00
Option 3 (night) 8.15 - 9.30
Friday study is also available, commencing at 3.15 and finishing at 5.45. All mid-week study takes place in the canteen. Students may enrol in as many options as they like. The fee for mid-week study for the remainder of the year is €100.
There is a slight change to Weekend Study which will now be held in the Res Rec in Milltown. There are three study sessions available:
Saturday afternoon 1.30 - 4.30
Sunday morning 9.30 - 12.30
Sunday afternoon 1.30 - 4.30
The fee for each session for the remainder of the year is €55.
Students that enrol in study must adhere to our rules:
1. Students must attend all sessions for which they are enrolled. If a student is late or absent, she must inform Ms.Diffley by email. Likewise, If a student leaves a study session early, she must email Ms Diffley. Parents should provide the school with a mobile phone in case we need to contact you (this can be done when applying online).
2. Students must make productive use of their study time. There should be no talking, headsets, or mobile phones.
3. As part of our safety measures for COVID 19, students attending students must adhere to the following:
- Students must wear their mask at all times when inside the canteen. Students that do not wear their masks properly will be asked to leave.
- There must not be more than three students seated at each table to ensure social distancing.
- Students must sanitize their work area (table and chair) on arrival and when leaving.
- Windows in the canteen must remain open for the duration of study.
- Students must go outside or to the Res Rec during break times. They are not allowed to remain in the canteen during break unless they want to continue studying.
- Students that become ill or display any symptoms of COVID, must inform the supervisor on duty immediately. Parents will be contacted to arrange pick up.
As I am sure you can appreciate, these rules are in place to ensure the safety of both students and staff, and to make study productive and beneficial for your daughters.
After-School Study Coordinator
Student's First Name
Email address Parent/Guardian
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alexandra College.