1-1-1 Mentorship Program 2019
Hong Kong Association of Business and Professional Women (BPWHK) is organizing a 3 tire mentorship program, which consists of seasoned mentors who are well established in the Hong Kong society, with respect to entrepreneurship, women’s empowerment, and public sector. Our members will be the facilitators and work with younger generation from university. We, together, as a team of 3 will work on a project that can solve a social issue. We are also looking forward ti hosting a pitching day in October to share the results of this social innovation program.
Organizer: Hong Kong Association of Business and Professional Women
Supporting Organisations: The Women Entrepreneurs Network, Women in MBA Network and The Outstanding Young Persons' Association
- To enhance the development of members of BPWHK with a seasoned professional as their mentor and a university undergraduates as their mentee;
- To generate more social innovation ideas and action plans for the betterment of Hong Kong;
- To strengthen the #BalanceForBetter theme of IWD2019;
- To liaise with other organizations and associations in Hong Kong in raising awareness of women empowerment and gender equality.
Mentors: 10 seasoned professionals from various organizations and associations
Big Sisters: 10 BPWHK members aged 30-40 - from a variety of professional sectors
Mentees: 10 university students from different faculties
* All mentees are required to be female in alignment with the Women Commission Funding Scheme
31st May - Application Deadline
27th June - Opening Ceremony & SDG 2030 Gae
23rd July - “#BalanceforBetter” - panel on business with a cause
10th August - Everything you need to know about social innovation
19th October - Final pitch
1. Please select the role you are applying for:
Mentor (15+ year work experience)
Big sister (member of BPWHK only)
Mentee (Undergraduate student)
2. First Name
3. Last Name
4. Phone Number
5. Email Address
6. Industry (mentor/member) | Field of Study (mentee)
7. Tell us more about yourself
8. What do you expect from this program?
9. Any special remarks or requests that you want us to know.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service