Please read through this section carefully before filling in all sections of the form.
The closing date for applications is the 31st October 2018 at 6pm
Payment of a $100 application fee is required. NZCPA Squad account: 02 0876 0048375 002
The primary method of communication will be via a Facebook closed groups for the appropriate squads. .Information may also be shared by email and through our website: www.nzcanoepolo.org.nz
It will be your responsibility to check for information and keep yourself up to speed with the information shared.
PARENTS, please contact me directly if you are able to help out with the organisation and/or running of the camps. Many hands make light work and will also help us deliver a successful campaign.
Please email the Squads Director at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
The Squad Manager will also contact this person to confirm you are financially affiliated to the New Zealand Canoe Polo Association as part of the application process.
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others.
• Do not engage in any form of abuse, harassment, discrimination, or victimisation towards others.
• Be fair, considerate and honest in all dealings with others.
• Accept responsibility for your actions.
• Be aware of and maintain adhesion to rules, guidelines, and policies.
• Never argue with or verbally abuse an official. Always use the appropriate rules and guidelines to resolve a dispute.
• Do not use obscene language.
• Conduct yourself in a sportsman-like manner and respect fellow players, coaches, managers,officials, and the achievement of opponents.
• Cooperate with your coach, managers, and team mates.
• Comply with training, competition, curfew, and behaviour requirements directed by New Zealand Canoe Polo while in camp and on tour.
• Do not engage in sexual behaviour while in camp or on tour.
• Do not possess or consume prohibited substances while in camp and on tour.
• Do not consume or purchase alcohol and tobacco while in camp or on tour without the agreement of the manager and coach.
• Be a positive role model.
• Have respect for New Zealand Canoe Polo property and the property of others.
• Never act in a way that may bring disrepute or disgrace to New Zealand Canoe Polo, its members, stakeholders, and sponsors/potential sponsors.
I agree to abide by all relevant clauses in the Selection and Squad Guidelines. I understand that I am obliged to pay my share of all Squad costs, and have an understanding of the magnitude of those costs.