Suzie McIntosh Brows Advanced Training Application
The core structure of this course is based around retention, getting the BEST healed results in the industry. After all, it is what the client is left with & no matter what stroke pattern or colour you implant, there is no value unless it retains in the skin, crisp & detailed!
- Consultation 'musts'
- Skin biology
- Colour theory
- The importance of Preparation & Aftercare
- Product knowledge
- Correct depth
- How to achieve the best possible healed result
- Stroke patterns
- Choosing the proper blade & needle size for each procedure
- Hand & blade positioning, skin stretching
- Pigment mixing, colours to use and not to use
- Problems with colour retention
- Pigments changing colour in the skin and how to correct or guard against it
- Practice on silicon pads
What Country does the Business operate out of?
Which State/Province does the Business operate out of?
Which City does the Business operate out of?
Please provide any social media links associated with the business and/or your work
Have you completed Fundamental Training in Cosmetic Tattooing?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of suziemcintosh.com.
Terms of Service