Quaver Unit 2 Episode 5: The Keyboard Family
1. What is said to be special about the piano?
It can be played both soft and loud.
It can only be played loud.
It can only be played soft.
It is the best instrument.
2. How is sound produced in an organ?
By electricity moving through the different sized pipes.
By air moving through the different sized pipes.
The same as the piano.
With a foot pedal.
3. How is sound made on the harpsichord?
A finger plucks the string.
A plectrum plucks the string.
An elastic band twangs the string.
A hammer hits the string.
4. The accordion has a number of _______ inside it.
5. The pattern of black and white kets on the keyboard helps the player to ______.
make a jigsaw
find the right notes
make it look like a zebra
6. Who invented the piano?
7. Why was Cristofori sad after he invented the piano?
He dropped it on his toe.
Pianos were outlawed.
Nobody liked the piano.
He lost all his friends.
8. What is the pattern of black keys on the piano?
Two black keys, then three black keys, repeated.
Three black keys, then four black keys, repeated.
One black key, then two black keys, repeated.
Six black keys, then 4 black keys, repeated.
9. True or False: You can carry an accordion.
10. What funny named historical keyboard instrument was mentioned in this episode?
The hurdy gurdy
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service