Bruin Nation Talent Show Audition Form
Can you juggle flaming chainsaws? Jump rope on a pogo stick? Perform mind-blowing magic acts? If show-stopping, crowd stunning talent is your thing, you should compete in the second annual Bruin Nation Talent Show!
The show will premiere October 11th at 8 p.m. during Bob Jones University's annual Homecoming Weekend. The top acts will perform during the show for a live audience and panel of all-star judges, with the winners taking home up to a $500 CASH PRIZE!*
All of Bruin Nation ages 6 and older - current students at Bob Jones Academy, and University, faculty, and staff, alumni, and immediate family members - are welcome to compete in this family-friendly competition. To audition, simply record your act and submit the video via the form below.
We look forward to seeing you at the Bruin Nation Talent Show - may the best act win!
1st place: $500
2nd place: $300
3rd place: $200
All auditions must be submitted by October 2nd at 11:59 p.m. EST
Are you a:
Current BJU/BJA Student
Current BJU/BJA Faculty/Staff Member
Parent of BJU Student/Faculty/Staff/Alumnus
Sibling of BJU Student/Faculty/Staff/Alumnus
Child of BJU Student/Faculty/Staff/Alumnus
Type of act
Names of individuals in act
Act name (optional)
Upload your audition video to your favorite hosting site (YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, etc.) and provide the video link below. Please follow these guidelines for a successful video audition:
1) Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes in length.
2) It is important that we can see and hear you! Please check the audio on your video before uploading.
3) Do not edit your video or use professional sound equipment. We need to see a straightforward, un-edited performance that shows both your personality and talent, even if it's just you introducing yourself on camera and performing right in your living room or backyard.
4) If selected as a finalist, you will perform the same act/routine for the audition and the final performance. Be sure whatever you use or do to audition can be brought to the Talent Show for your live act!
Link to audition video:
Acceptance of Terms
By submitting an audition video for the Bruin Nation Talent Show, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1) All members of the act are either i) current Bob Jones University students, faculty, or staff or ii) Bob Jones University alumni or iii) immediate family members of these groups.
2) The performers in the act, if chosen to participate in the final show, will be available beginning at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11, 2019 at the Bob Jones University campus for the dress rehearsal and live performance of the Bruin Nation Talent Show.
3) Performers in the act are not participating in any other auditions or performances for the show.
4) Bob Jones University, the Bruin Nation Talent Show, and all producers for this event reserve the right to disqualify and/or exclude, in our sole and absolute discretion, any submission from participating in the live performance of the Bruin Nation Talent Show.
5) Bob Jones University, the Bruin Nation Talent Show, and all producers for this event may use submitted content and media captured during the event to promote the Bruin Nation Talent Show and other events.
6) The Bruin Nation Talent show may be altered, rescheduled, or cancelled as deemed necessary with no warning or notice.
If you have any question about these terms, the video audition process, or the Bruin Nation Talent Show, please contact Andrew Carter at
I am over 18 years of age or I am the parent/guardian of the individual(s) in this act and agree to the above terms.
Type full name below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service