Solar Storage Workshop
Course fee: $799
COVID-19 UPDATE: All courses have been moved to an online virtual classroom; this course will be offered with live instruction via Zoom.
Spring 2021 (Virtual): February 8-10
Fall 2021 (In-person): November 15-17
Pre-requisite: PV Fundamentals Course (REPV) or appropriate experience
This workshop will cover fundamental principles of battery based systems. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to assist in designing and installing a residential PV system with battery back-up.
If you have questions beforehand, contact Allison Carr at
Please register the name of the person taking the course. If you are registering for multiple persons, you may submit another registration after submitting this form. When you are ready to pay by credit card, just click on the hyperlink provided in the confirmation page. Note that registration will not be considered complete until at least one payment has been made.
In the event you need to cancel one class, the following options are available:
• Substitute a colleague for the whole program with no charge or penalty
• Attend next scheduled class for no penalty or additional fee
• Cancel 14+ days before workshop - 95% refund
• Cancel 7-14 days before workshop - 50% refund
• Cancel 1-7 days before workshop - 25% refund
• Cancel first day of class or later - no refund
I attest that I have read and understand the above information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Carolina State University.