*Meet with a child 2-3 hours a week for a minimum of one year. At the end of that year, you and the child can recommit. (The most helpful mentor relationships last several years.)
* Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
* Be a Christian for a minimum of one year.
* Regularly attend church for at least six months.
*Attend a mandatory mentor training prior to starting.
* Agree to follow our basic ministry standards.
* Complete the screening process, which involves: an interview, four references, background check, and a theology survey.