Chess.com Front-end / CSS Developer (REMOTE)
Chess.com is looking for someone who LOVES making things look amazing on the screen and performant in the browser. We are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Expert level CSS knowledge including Flexbox and Grid layout
- Expert level CSS preprocessor knowledge including SCSS
- Familiar with local scope CSS strategies such as CSS Modules, CSS-in-JSS, Scoped CSS, CSS Variables
- Ability to create pixel perfect, fully responsive design implementations with minimal CSS
- Ability to comfortably build user interfaces from scratch with no frameworks, grid systems, or boilerplates
- Comfortable working in a PHP-based environment (VirtualBox, Vagrant, Symfony/Laravel, Twig)
- Skill in Right-to-Left HTML templates a bonus
- Works well with others doing PRs, code reviews, etc
- Experience working with diverse teams, large projects, and high-traffic sites is a bonus
What is your name?
What is your email address?
Where do you live? (Country and city)
What is your Chess.com username?
Please paste in your resume or share your relevant experience.
Please share any links to sites or code you are proud of.
What makes you most interested in this role?
If you were to start a new site from scratch, what framework or approach would you start with?
What questions do you have for us?
Thank you for applying! NOTE: We are unable to reply to all applications.
We are grateful for you taking the time to submit your information. Chess.com receives hundreds of resumes each week and while we do look at all of them, unfortunately we cannot respond personally to each one of them. If you have not heard from us within a few days, then you can assume that your application did not reach the next stage of interviews. Again, thank you for letting us get to know you. See you over the chess board!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service