In addition, you'll receive:
• MONTHLY RESOURCE NEWSLETTER: with info about upcoming events and grant opportunities, news and research updates about issues that matter, and great ideas to improve your tutoring program.
• UNLIMITED FREE ACCESS TO SCALE WEBINARS: View current offerings here: http://readwriteact.org/events/online-training-series/ (Value up to $25 per training)
• CUSTOMIZED WEB-BASED TRAINING: Need to provide a start-up training but don’t feel qualified? Notice that your volunteers need help developing or learning a specific skill? We’ll create a training just for you, tailored to the needs and schedule of your volunteers ($200 value)!
• FREE REGISTRATION FOR THE READ.WRITE.ACT VIRTUAL CONFERENCE: for all students and AmeriCorps members and additional discounts for staff and other volunteers (Value up to $150). http://readwriteact.org/events/read-write-act-conference/rwa-2013/
• DISCOUNTS ON READ! T-SHIRTS: and other literacy advocacy gear.
• MINI GRANTS: Priority for all SCALE grant competitions and other program and funding resources.
• ACCESS TO SCALE’S EXTENSIVE LENDING LIBRARY AND RESOURCES: Items can be borrowed by mail or copies of chapters can be requested by email. Including best practices for tutoring, volunteer and program management, program evaluation, and updates about opportunities and grants.
For more information: http://readwriteact.org/about/membership/