Student Designer Competition (Registration)
Student Designer Competition is a non-for-profit initiative for students and emerging young designers to have the opportunity to showcase their creative vision in a competitive design exhibition in the presence of High Caliber panel of established designers, media, audience and judges.
The 2021 VIRTUAL edition will include:
- Fashion Industry Master-class
- Networking Opportunities
- Competitive fashion showcases
- Mentorship Opportunity
- Designers will be required to produce 3 collection pieces based on the Theme provided.
- 1 of the 3 pieces must be created to fit an influencer's personality and style (Influencer will be provided)
- All designers must attend the virtual master-class
- All designers must pay a minimal administration fee of $100
Registration Deadline: March 10th, 2021
Contact us at
Social Media (Instagram/Facebook) Handles
Do you design menswear or ladieswear?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of African Fashion Week Toronto.