HKPI Membership Application / Renewal
1. You must either be a Serving Principal, a Retired/Former Principal or a Vice Principal to register as a member of the HKPI.
2. Serving Principals or Retired / Former Principals can apply for Life Membership or Ordinary Membership while Vice Principals can only apply for Ordinary Membership.
3. Fees for Life and Ordinary Membership are HK$1,000 and HK$300 respectively. Membership status is effective from the date of registration. Ordinary Members' registration will expire on the day before the next Annual General Meeting.
4. Please pay your membership fee by cheque (payable to "The Hong Kong Principals' Institute Limited"). Write your name and name of your school at the back of the cheque and send it to "HKPI Membership Sub-committee, c/o Leung Shek Chee College, 80 Hiu Kwong Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon".
Registration of membership will only be confirmed after the membership fee is received.
5. An official receipt will be sent to the school and a membership confirmation message will be emailed to the applicant after the registration process is completed.
6. Information collected here will only be used for the process of membership registration and the communication between HKPI and its members.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Leung Shek Chee College.