LUU Coach/Instructor Registration Form 2020/21
To be a coach or instructor of an LUU Club, you must be registered before completing any coaching or instructing.
Registering with Leeds University Union will allow you access to the facilities where the club train and for those who are self-employed, allows you to be paid.
There are 6 sections to complete :
1) Your Personal Information
2) Club Information and Agreed Hours
3) Public Liability Insurance Certificate upload
4) Coaching or Instructing Qualification / Reference upload
5) Additional Qualification Declaration
6) Coach or Instructor Signed Agreement
To fully complete the coaching registration you will require:
- A copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate
Unless you are a volunteer and will not be leading any sessions
- A copy of your coaching or instructing qualification certificate OR past coaching experience with reference details to validate this.
- A signed copy of the Leeds Sport Coaching Expectations
This form was created inside of Leeds University Union.