St Francis of Assisi, Bedworth Congregation Questionnaire
We have received funding from the National Lottery Awards for All to explore how St Francis of Assisi Church and Parish Centre (former Catholic Club) can be improved, in collaboration with APEC Architects.
As a member of the congregation of Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Bulkington and St Francis of Assisi, Bedworth, it is really important that you are involved in this process, so we invite you to share your thoughts on St Francis Church, the Parish Centre, and Bedworth.
1. Your Parish
St Francis of Assisi, Bedworth
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart, Bulkington
2. Your Gender
Prefer not to say
3. Your Age
Prefer not to say
4. How far from St Francis Church do you live?
Less than 0.5 miles
0.5 to 1 miles
5. How do you get to St Francis Church?
6. How long have you been coming to either St Francis or Our Lady Sacred Heart?
Less than 1 year
1 - 3 years
4 - 10 years
11 - 20 years
Over 20 years
7. What makes St Francis Church special to you?
This could be a memory or how it makes you feel.
8. What words would you use to describe your church?
This could be about the atmosphere or what the spaces are like.
9. What do you think should be the top three priorities for the vision / mission of St Francis Church?
10. What have been your positive experiences in using the Parish Centre?
11. What have been your negative experiences in using the Parish Centre?
12. Are there any improvements to the buildings that you would like to see in the future?
13. What needs or issues are there in Bedworth that you think could or should be addressed by the Church?
14. Are there any community facilities, activities, or services that Bedworth lacks that could be accommodated in an improved Parish Centre?
15. Please let us know if you, or any other individuals or organisations you know, would like to get involved with future projects / activities at the Parish Centre, or are looking for space on a regular or occasional basis:
Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
If you have any further comments or would like to be included in any follow-up feedback, please email:
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service