Showcase your business at WeeCycle! Our Fall Sale is scheduled for September 24-25 at the Oxford Activity Center (400 Price Street). Over 1,000 customers come through our doors during each sale, so this venue is a great way to promote your business. Local artists and direct sales vendors may request a booth at WeeCycle to sell new products or services during the sale weekend. Vendors pay a flat rate of $50.00 and keep 100% of booth profits. Space is limited, and we allow only one booth per company (the first rep from a company to request a booth and pay the invoice will be given that spot). To register a booth, complete the online vendor registration form below. Once you submit this form, you will be placed on the waiting list, and if a spot opens, you will receive a PayPal invoice. Once you pay the invoice, you will be registered and you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for setup. Thank you!
Owner's Phone Number
Business Website (if you have one, we can link it to our website)
Oxford WeeCycle Vendor Agreement
Vendors are responsible for bringing decorations for their booth (signs, displays, tablecloths, etc). Vendors must bring their own table (6 feet or less in size), and WeeCycle will provide two chairs and a 6ft by 6ft space.
Vendors may set up their booth on the Friday of the presale and may sell items during the presale. Vendors must be present at their booth to sell items during the public shopping time on Saturday.
Booth vendors are responsible for receiving payment from customers. Vendors must be prepared to accept payments and return change. Vendors are responsible for securing their booth any time their booth is unattended.
In exchange for participation and selling with Oxford WeeCycle, please read and acknowledge your acceptance of the following agreement and terms as vendor.
Vendors agree to the following statements:
• Vendor holds harmless and makes no claim against the organizers of Oxford WeeCycle or any volunteers or participants in the sale for any damage, theft or loss of any items sold at Oxford WeeCycle. Although the sale organizers do not anticipate such events occurring, booth owner assumes the risks of these events occurring by participating in the sale.
• Vendor waives any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in the sale from whatever cause against organizers of Oxford WeeCycle or any volunteer or consignor.
• Vendor products and services must be NEW and /or HANDMADE or be subject to removal.
• Vendor understands that a non-refundable $50.00 reservation fee is due to participate in the sale.
• Vendor will receive 100% of profits made at his/her booth.
• Vendor is responsible for manning or securing the booth at all times, and exchanging monies with customers.
If you have read the vendor agreement and you agree to all terms stated within this agreement, please type your name below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service