Communications Manager Application
Restore Georgia is seeking a Communications Manager. This is an unpaid position and the hours are up to you. This kind of opportunity would be great for a college student looking to get experience working with a non-profit advocacy organization.
Responsibilities of this position include:
· Develop impactful social media strategies, including the design of needed assets;
· Design advocacy and overall promotional materials;
· Manage our social media platforms, including writing and editing posts, creating graphics, maintaining the social media calendar, engaging social media followers and influencers, and developing reports on social media metrics and analytics;
· Optimize video, audio, and photo content for social platforms including website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram;
· Research online communications tools, social media trends, and implement best practices;
· Ensure frequent and timely newsletters and emails are sent out to constituants.
· Edit and proofread Restore Georgia's written materials, press releases and other media materials;
· Other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying, please click next.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service