PS 133 Communications Request
Include all details related to your promotional requests. Depending on the volume of requests during a given month, we cannot guarantee all requests will be granted.
PTA Communications wants to help you make your program or event a success! BUT we need your help in order to do so. Please keep the following things in mind as your event or program approaches:
• You should be making this initial request at least ONE MONTH before your event or program.
• You know your event better than anyone. It is in your best interest to think through your needs and materials BEFORE contacting Communications to reduce back-and-forth.
• Copy for all posters, newsletters, dedicated emails, etc. should be FINAL copy. Please double check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Communications may edit as necessary but will likely not bounce edits back to you.
• Any artwork be sent directly to
. When you send, please CLEARLY explain which should be used where by labeling clearly. An example would be: “Please post a slider to the website using the image called ‘Bon Jovi Concert.jpg’ which is attached here.” Don’t send files unless you’ve described what you want done with them, and only send the files that will be needed.
Required file sizes:
• PS 133 Homepage Slider: 710 x 300 pixels, 72 dpi
• E-newsletter Banner: 696 x 116 pixels, 72 dpi
• Facebook Post: 1200 x 627 pixels, 72 dpi
• Instagram Post: 600 x 600 pixels, 72 dpi
• Requests are not guaranteed to happen - the communications team will determine based on the timeliness of the request and the other communication priorities in a given month whether it can be successfully fulfilled. We will do our best to work with you.
• Above all, please be patient with us – we’re all volunteers doing our best!
Department or Individual
Contact Name & Email ( Please use 133's email acct if you have one)
Communication Project Type
Brief Description of the event/project
Link to website audience should visit
Taglines or hashtags?
Handles to be included in posts For example: sponsors, special guests, partners, etc)
Please provide tentative dates for social posts to be published.
Bullet Points for Newsletter
Do you have a mock-up (PDF or Word doc) of your dedicated email? If so please send to
and answer below.
Start Date for Campaign
End Date for Campaign
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PS 133 Brooklyn.