• You should be making this initial request at least ONE MONTH before your event or program.
• You know your event better than anyone. It is in your best interest to think through your needs and materials BEFORE contacting Communications to reduce back-and-forth.
• Copy for all posters, newsletters, dedicated emails, etc. should be FINAL copy. Please double check for grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Communications may edit as necessary but will likely not bounce edits back to you.
• Any artwork be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you send, please CLEARLY explain which should be used where by labeling clearly. An example would be: “Please post a slider to the website using the image called ‘Bon Jovi Concert.jpg’ which is attached here.” Don’t send files unless you’ve described what you want done with them, and only send the files that will be needed.
Required file sizes:
• PS 133 Homepage Slider: 710 x 300 pixels, 72 dpi • E-newsletter Banner: 696 x 116 pixels, 72 dpi • Facebook Post: 1200 x 627 pixels, 72 dpi • Instagram Post: 600 x 600 pixels, 72 dpi
• Requests are not guaranteed to happen - the communications team will determine based on the timeliness of the request and the other communication priorities in a given month whether it can be successfully fulfilled. We will do our best to work with you.
• Above all, please be patient with us – we’re all volunteers doing our best!