Before you get started, please be sure to have the following information with you to complete the application process: · District Information (Superintendent Name, District Address)
· School Information (Principal Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number)
· Lead Teacher (Name, Title, Email, Phone)
· Demonstration Title and Brief Description of Project
· The State Senator and State Representative for your School
· Name of your Local Media Outlet and Education Reporter Email Address
Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 9, 2018. All demonstrations are scheduled to take place from 9:30am-11:30am or 1:00pm-3:00pm on Thursday, May 10, 2018.
Note: Each Application must include a brief description of your demonstration (50 WORDS OR LESS). The description should include how the transformational power of technology enables your students to achieve the outcomes of Illinois Learning Standards and should also describe how technology has transformed the learning environment in your classroom. This text will be included in the TECH 2018 Program Booklet, if your application is accepted.