TAG SSA presents nationally-known speakers, selected for their ability to help executives, managers and entrepreneurs grow their businesses. Participating at TAG SSA events is a valuable way for members to advance their careers and meet potential business partners.
TAG SSA is one of the South’s oldest technology organizations and was the largest of TAG’s three founding organizations, along with Women in Technology (WIT) and B&TA in 1998.
• Access: Open doors to leverage physical, social, intellectual, and political capital.
• Resource: Provide support in the procurement of human capital and financial resources.
• Governance: Ultimate fiduciary accountability to assure TAG SSA is fulfilling its mission.
• Ambassador throughout your sphere of influence in support of the TAG agenda.
• Serve on at least one committee or task force.
• Miss no more than 2 consecutive scheduled board meetings and 3 total annually.
• Miss no more than 2 consecutive society events and 3 total annually.
• Assist TAG staff and Board members in finding opportunities and answers to challenges.