Sci-Con 2020 Vendor Contract
Vendor Rules and Regulations:
1. Vendor load in is Friday, June 19, 2020 from 1pm-9pm.
All vendors must be set up and at their booths/tables ready for business when doors open to the public. Any vendor whose booth/table remains unoccupied 15 minutes after the general public has been granted access to the event and has not contacted CTS Promotions with sufficient reasoning are in breach of contract and forfeit their tables. (In the event the vendor next to you forfeits their table/booth, you may rent the tables/booth for a reduced rate.)
2. Vendor's License: It is required by law that all vendors have an Ohio Transient Vendor's license. If you do not have a regular vendor’s license then you should get a transient vendor’s license by filing out form ST-1T from the Ohio Department of Taxation website
. There is a one-time application fee of $25.00. There is no further fee except for the sales tax you collect as long you file every six months even if you have made no sales in Ohio. The form can be obtained through the mail by writing to the Department of Taxation P.O. Box 182215 Columbus Ohio 43218-2215. You can also call them directly at 1-888-405-4039.
3. Vendor agrees to remain set up until the end of the show. (NO EARLY BREAKDOWN)
4. No smoking or drinking alcohol is permitted in the building at any time.
5. No table/booth is guaranteed until full payment is received. Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $30.00 service fee.
6. No refunds will be granted for any reason. If you cannot attend the show, contact CTS Promotions before the day of the show and we will give you a credit toward our next event minus a 25% surcharge per table. No-call, No-shows will forfeit their tables without credit.
7. Bootleg videos and DVD’s are not permitted at the show.
8. Adults and young children both attend this show. No inappropriate behavior, language or conduct will be tolerated. Please keep any adult related materials out of sight from or reach of children.
9. Vendor wristbands will be issued upon vendor registration before load in. Vendors will receive 2 wristbands per table/booth. (maximum of 2 wristbands). Additional vendor wristbands WILL NOT be issued for any reason. Replacement wristbands WILL NOT be issued. Vendors must wear wristbands during load in and both days of the show.
10. Parking: CTS Promotions is not responsible for the cost of parking.
11. CTS Promotions is not responsible for any injuries that may occur during the show. All Vendors are responsible for their own merchandise. If a vendor product is broken or stolen during the show, it is not our responsibility. Any damage to the building by a vendor is the sole responsibility of the vendor. Vendors release CTS Promotions from any and all liability.
12. Vendors are not permitted to play music during vendor load-in or during the show.
13. Vendors are not permitted to have animals in the building at any time.
14. The layout of the tables/booths for this event has been approved by the fire marshal. Vendors may not move or trade tables/booths without permission as doing so may invalidate the fire safety standard.
15. CTS Promotions reserves the right to deny access to anyone at our sole discretion from exhibiting, assisting with, or attending the show.
16. CTS Promotions reserves the right to deny a table/booth rental to any individual without providing a reason for such denial.
17. Any form of solicitation for shows other than those presented by CTS Promotions will not be permitted inside or outside of the show facility without prior written approval. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the show, and may be prohibited from attending future events at the sole discretion of CTS Promotions.
18. Vendors must use the main entrance and exit during show hours. Using any other doors or propping doors open during show hours is expressly prohibited and may lead to expulsion from the show.
All payments can be made through our website
using a credit or debit card.
Contact CTS Promotions:
I have read and understand these rules and regulations. Clicking YES represents the agreement between the vendor listed on this form and CTS Promotions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service