Yarnfield and Cold Meece - Covid-19
ASSISTANCE REQUEST FORM
By submitting this request form you agree to the Parish Council sharing your information with the volunteer assigned to support this request.
Information supplied will be retained by Yarnfield and Cold Meece Parish Council for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic emergency.
Help request - what is needed
Please include as much detail as possible. If shopping is required, please specify brand, quantity and whether substitutions are acceptable.
Terms and Conditions
1. The service user understands that our volunteers are not professionals.
2. Volunteers and service users must never exchange cash. All payments will be made to the Parish Council using internet banking.If you are unable to use internet banking, please ask a friend or family member to pay any receipts for you promptly.
3. All purchases will be delivered to the service uses home in a new plastic carrier bag(s)l the cost of which will be included in the service users bill.
4. Volunteers must never enter the home of the service user.
5. Please do not telephone our volunteers directly.
6. Please submit a new form for each request.
Click to confirm you have read and agree with our terms and conditions. I have read and agree to the terms and conditions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service