Week 1 Google Drive Questionnaire
Take a few minutes to answer these questions once you complete reviewing the materials from the first week of the Google Collaboration Challenge:
1. What are the two ways you can add documents to Google Drive?
Upload and Create New
Create New and Share
Share and Save
2. Where Google files are stored that allows them to be accessed from anywhere you have internet access.
3. When you click on My Drive what two things can you view?
Shared With Me & You
Icon and List
Files and Folders
Recent and Drive
4. This permission setting allows someone you share a document to make changes (you will see the changes as they are made.)
5. Create one of these if you want to store various related files
6. If you want to flag an important file or folder to find them quickly what would you do?
Click on file or folder and select ths sort A-Z button
Click on file or folder and select the archive button
Right click on a file or folder and select Add star
Click on file or folder and select the Preview or eye icon
7. Where do you find documents created from someone else that allows you to either Edit, Comment or View?
Under Shared with Me
In a Folder
Under My Drive
8. If you upload a file to your Drive you can access it from a phone or tablet:
9. Drive allows you to search faster by offering the following search options:
Last edited by me
Last opened by me
Name - files appear in alphabetical order
All of the above
This form was created inside of Manhattan College.
Terms of Service