Waiver of Liability and Release for Use of Batting Cages
Please fill out this document in order to use the facilities at The Strike Zone.
Date of Birth
Full Address, including City, State, Zip Code
Release of Liability
I hereby acknowledge and agree that participation in the batting cages within The Strike Zone, a Baseball and Softball Training Facility, has inherent risks. In consideration of the services provided by The Strike Zone, their agents, officers, participants, consultants, employees and all persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter referred to as The Strike Zone) I now agree and certify as follows:
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I, the participant (if participant is 18 years of age or older) or parent/legal guardian of the above listed minor participant, will be engaging in activities that may involve risk of serious injury which might result not only from my own actions, inactions or negligence, but from the actions, inactions or negligence of others or the conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. The risks may include, but are not limited to nature of the activity, latent or apparent defects of conditions in equipment or property supplied by the Strike Zone or other entity; acts of other participants in this activity, employees or agents of the Strike Zone, my own physical condition, acts of omissions, conditions of the Strike Zone facility and surrounding grounds or terrain and accidents connected with their use, first aid emergency treatment or other services.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all the risks existing in this activity. My participating in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect, in spite of the risks, to participate. I assume all the foregoing risks and accept personal responsiBility for the damages following such injury.
3. On behalf of myself, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative I hereby voluntarily release, waive, forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Strike Zone, each of their respective commissioner, directors, agents, and other employees, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliate, employees, distributors and agents, other batting cage participants, and if applicable, operator or lessors of premises used to conduct the event/activity, from any and all liability for any and all claims, demands or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of the Strike Zone equipment or facilities.
4. I hereby certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in these activities or alternatively I agree to bear the cost of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions which could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume and bear the costs of all risk that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
5. I hereby certify that I am at least 18 years old, or the parent or legal guardian of the participant under 18, and I agree I will wear a batting helmet at all times while in the batting cages. I hereby provide the Strike Zone permission to administer basic first aid and I authorize the Strike Zone or its agents or employees to contact 911 or other emergency personnel as needed.
6. I hereby certify that I have been given the Rules & Regulations for Batting Cage Use and will adhere to them.
7. I do hereby give the Strike Zone, its assigns, licenses, and legal representatives, the irrevocable right to use photographs or video in all forms and media and in all manners, including composite, for advertising or marketing for publication or any other lawful purposes, and I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy, internet, etc. which may be created in connection therewith.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt, or property is damaged during participation in this activity, a court of law may find me to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against the Strike Zone and each of the parties listed in paragraph 3 above on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein.
I have had sufficient time to read this entire document. I have read and understood it and I agree to be bound by its terms.
By completing and submitting this form you agree to the terms and conditions.
Yes, I agree to all terms and conditions outlined on this form.
Typing my name below indicates an electronic signature. (Or the name of the parent/guardian if participant is under age 18.)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service