Art & edibles 2020
A partnership with local artists and local restaurants featuring an exhibit of Art inspired by food and demonstrations of how to make great things to eat.
Call to Artists
The Main Exhibit
Art must be food related. You might be inspired by:
Fruit, veggies, grains, meats...
Recipe, cookbooks, food websites...
Food themes can include utensils, place settings, farm landscapes,
Be inspired any aspect of restaurants, especially Wakefield restaurants, interior, exterior, menus
Fee is $10 for ACW members. $15 for non members 5 entries per person not including special exhibit
The Special Exhibit
For the second year, our special exhibit is Art INSPIRED by food label or food package ( people or pet ) to be
exhibited with the inspirational item.*
You might be inspired by:
shape of container ( ex. ketchup bottle )
recipe using inspired item
The art DOES NOT have to be food related as long as it is INSPIRED by a food label or package
( ex. collaged portrait of cat/dog using candy wrappers )
Only one entry per person. $5 entry fee if NOT participating in Main Exhibit. Fee waived for students.
Artist Contract for 'Art & edibles' on Albion 9 Albion Street Wakefield, MA
1. Artists are invited to display up to 1 special entry & 5 works of art, both 2D (painting, drawing, photography, mixed media, block prints, fiber) and 3D (sculpture, ceramics, glass, fiber arts).
2. All work must be original and ready to hang. ACW and ACE will not be held responsible for loss or damage to exhibited artwork.
3 .Insurance must be covered by the individual artist. The Arts Collaborative of Wakefield and the Albion Cultural Exchange are not responsible for work lost, stolen or damaged.
4. Fee: Paid by cash with the delivery of work per artist, not the number of works displayed. $10.00 for ACW members. $15.00 for non-members. $5 fee for special exhibit if NOT participating in main exhibit. Fee waive for students
5. All art pieces may be for sale, but need to remain exhibited until the end of the event.
6. Examples of food themes are utensils, place settings, farm landscapes, any aspect of a Wakefield restaurants interior or exterior, menu, recipe, etc.
7. Drop off Artwork at the ACE on Monday, February 24th from 5:00-7:30. Pickup on Saturday from 2-3, after the exhibit is completed. If you can not pickup you must make arrangements
I have read and understand the rules and regulations for participating in the Art & edibles exhibit.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service