Clifton Community Fund Grant Application
The Clifton Community Fund (CCF) seeks to preserve, beautify and enhance Clifton. CCF guarantees that donated monies are spent only for material, tangible projects in and for Clifton. Grants will not be awarded to events, programs or other non‐tangible needs such as political, religious or educational activities. CCF encourages non‐profit organizations, community groups or individuals in alliance with a non‐profit organization to submit projects that advance the goals of the Clifton Community Fund.
A Clifton Community Grant provides funding for projects that beautify the neighborhood and public spaces in Clifton. Community groups and non‐profit organizations can use this funding to assist with planning, organizing and implementing projects or activities on public property located in Clifton.
• Registered non‐profit organizations
• Individuals or community groups partnered with registered non‐profit organizations
• Completion of this form
• Detailed description of the project
• A detailed budget including administrative fees
• A list of partner organizations or individuals
• The CCF board will have have 45 days from the first of the month following receipt of the application to approve the request. In rare cases this process may take longer
• Approved applicants are notified by the CCF President of the grant amount and conditions of accepting the funding
Approved Uses of Grant Funds
Projects should align with the purpose of the Clifton Community Fund.
• Are environmental and sustainable
• Have a positive impact on the community
• Are publicly accessible and visible (projects on private property require written authorization from the property owner)
Examples include, but are not limited to
• Community gardens
• Seasonal displays
• Historical plaques
• Support for ongoing programs or services
• Projects that can be done by volunteers
• Operating expenses not directly related to the project for which the grant was awarded
• Expenditures or financial commitments made before the organization’s grant application was submitted
• Temporary projects
• The description of the project
• The name of the supporting non‐profit agency
• The goal and purpose of the project
• The sustainability of the project
• Any maintenance and storage plans
• Safety considerations
• Timeline for completion of the project
• Level of visibility and community access
• Changes in allocation of funds from the original budge.
Once approved, applicants are required to provide:
• Before, during, and after photos of the project
• Project details such as artists, completion date, etc.
• Examples of how the organization publicly recognized the Clifton Community Fund
• Record of volunteer involvement and final administrative costs at completion
Notification of Grant Recipient:
All grants are accepted by this form at any time. The grant application will be forwarded by Email to the CCF Board group email. The CCF board will have have 45 days from the first of the month following receipt of the application to approve the request. In rare cases this process may take longer.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service