Lansing Regional EDA CARES Committee - Potential Projects
The Lansing Regional EDA CARES Committee is comprised of:
• Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP),
• Tri-County Regional Planning Commission (TCRPC),
• Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (LRCC), and
• Capital Council of Governments (CAPCOG).
The Lansing Regional EDA CARES Committee is seeking your input on new project recommendations for future federal funding opportunities from the Economic Development Administration (EDA).
Lansing Regional EDA CARES Committee, in the effort to support and make the Lansing region's applications as competitive as possible, is currently compiling a list of potential projects from partners throughout the region that can be evaluated in order to:
• Be able to rapidly collaborate on proposal submissions as federal funding opportunities are announced
• Identify areas of shared need that may offer opportunities for alignment and collaboration
• Evaluate where the Lansing region, with the state of Michigan, should enhance federal funding opportunities through matching funds and other resource allocations
Please note: This request is an initial information gathering step and is not notice of any formal program being announced.
Your first name:
Your last name:
Best phone number:
Type of organization:
Economic development agency
Name or title of project/proposal:
Description of project/proposal:
Audience(s) this project/proposal will serve (check all that apply):
Is there a proposed budget? Please note amount:
Currently, at what stage is the project/proposal?
Very beginning: this request for information is the first step
Early stages: this project/proposal has been in development, but no actions have been taken
Pilot: This project/proposal has been piloted on a small scale
Existing: This is an ongoing initiative that has good potential for expansion and growth
Have you identified stakeholder partners for your project/proposal?
Please list some or all of the proposed or existing stakeholder partners (if they have been identified):
If there is any additional information you would like to share that wasn't noted in one of your responses, please note here:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service