You do not need to provide information here for your college to be part of Go See Campus. We research links for all "Active" colleges to activities such as campus tours and overnight visits. However, we do encourage colleges to suggest new links and activities that are not already in our website.
You can see what activities we have included for your school by doing the following:
1. Create an account at Go See Campus (http://goseecampus.com
2. Choose "Create a New College Trip".
3. Add your school to the college trip.
4. In the trip you have just created, choose "Add a New Activity" under your school. You will be able to see all of the activities.
If you would like to add or update an activity:
- Provide the link on your university website where students can learn about the activity.
- Links should be as specific as possible (if you have a webpage that discusses information sessions, link to that webpage for the Information Sessions activity. Do not link to your general admissions webpage.)