Colleges that are "In Development" display a standard Go See Campus logo and are marked with the label "In Development". These colleges show profile information only, as Go See Campus has not yet added links to admissions resources and activities.
If your college is "Active", you may request a change or update to information by completing any part of this form.
If your college is "In Development" and you are interested in moving the school more quickly to "Active" status, please provide a school image as described below. You do not need to complete any of the profile or activity information (Go See Campus will provide this.)
- Images should be in JPEG form and should be sized at 300 width by 200 height in pixels.
- Wide shots of campus life are best. We cannot accept images in which specific people are identifiable.
- By sending your image, you agree to the following: "You grant Go See Campus a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and transferable right to use, modify, and adapt the image. Go See Campus may publicly display the image in any media without attributing its source."
Colleges that are "In Development" must complete this step to move to "Active" status.
However, if you would like to have your Fall 2013 data appear before Fall 2014, please provide the below. Be sure to complete each field in Step 4.
You can see what activities we have included for your school by doing the following:
1. Create an account at Go See Campus (http://goseecampus.com)
2. Choose "Create a New College Trip".
3. Add your school to the college trip.
4. In the trip you have just created, choose "Add a New Activity" under your school. You will be able to see all of the activities.
If you would like to add or update an activity:
- Provide the link on your university website where students can learn about the activity.
- Links should be as specific as possible (if you have a webpage that discusses information sessions, link to that webpage for the Information Sessions activity. Do not link to your general admissions webpage.)