Thank you for your interest in serving on the BOD of Kalamazoo Collective Housing. As a member-governed organization, the KCH Nominating Committee is responsible for seeking out and nominating Community Trustee's to the BOD. Before submitting your application, please review the following application process and timeline:
1. SUBMIT APPLICATION: Each candidate completes the online application, in full, and submits a resume; all applications must be received by 5pm, Sunday, 05 May 2019;
2. REVIEW APPLICATIONS: The Nominating Committee reviews and assesses all applications and selects a short list of finalist candidates to interview; all finalist candidates will be contacted by 5pm, Sunday, 12 May 2019;
3. INTERVIEW FINALISTS: The Nominating Committee conducts in-person interviews with finalist candidates; all interviews will be completed by Sunday, 26 May 2019;
4. SELECT NOMINEES: The Nominating Committee reviews all finalist candidates and nominates candidates for election; all finalist candidates will be notified by 5pm, Sunday 02 June 2019;
5. ELECTION: The KCH Membership holds an annual meeting in September to elect nominees to the BOD as community Trustees.
For additional information please visit https://kalamazoo.coop/community-trustee. We look forward to receiving your application.
In Cooperation,The KCH Nominating Committee