IntelliEvent's InfoComm User Forum
The IntelliEvent team will be hosting a User Forum at the Hyatt Regency (right next to the Orange County Convention Center) in Orlando on Thursday, June 13th at 3:00pm.
The User Forum will include focused training and review of underutilized functionality in IntelliEvent Lightning that could be a real benefit to your business, plus an open discussion for feedback and future development ideas.
We will have a special focus presenting on the following topics:
- General Overview of over 50 new enhancements
- How to increase efficiency with our new CRM App and tool
- How to affect profitability with the Global Labor Scheduler (everyone has dreaded labor issues)
- How to put a Job in the system faster than ever!
- Our ALL new User Interface
- Andrew Ehler - VP & General Manager
- Lauren Brach - Enterprise Sales Manager
- Chris Kellner - Regional Sales Manager
- Kusal Yapa - Lead Developer & Enterprise PM
- Cristian Silvestre - Marketing Specialist
Following the User Forum, please join us for a networking reception where you can spend more time with the IntelliEvent team and get to know your industry colleagues. It will be a great networking opportunity!
User Forum venue is connected to the Orange County Convention Center.
Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
User Forum to be held in the Coral Spring room, 3:00pm - 5:00pm.
Reception immediately follows, 5:00pm - 6:00pm.
How many others are attending with you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Extreme Impact, Inc..