DigCit Summit Monterey County Presenter Form
Hello! Thanks for your interest in presenting at the first Monterey County Digital Citizenship Summit on September 21st in Salinas! We are hoping you will take the first step to joining us as we come together on the informational highway and digital playground to create, learn, and grow!
We are looking for all types of presenters and presentations. The target audience of this summit is educators, students, and families (English and Spanish). We hope to educate and foster discussions on what it means to be a good citizen both online and in person.
The session strands include:
● Panel Discussion: A 50-minute breakout session involving a question and answer session with a handful of experts on a given topic.
● Interactive Workshop: A 50-minute breakout session where the presenter facilitates participants creating a product or learning a tool. This is a hands-on experience with minimal direct presentation.
● Focused discussion: A 50-minute breakout session where the presenter facilitates a discussion with participants centering on a particular digital citizenship topic.
● Student Mini-Session: A 15-minute session where students present on digital citizenship topics. These should be students presenting to educators or other adults about student experiences with technology and what adults need to know to be more involved and informed. (e.g. a presentation on the ins-and-outs of Snapchat or ways to engage the digital learner in class).
● DigCit CueBOOM: A 3-minute mini-TED talk style presentation. Presentations are strictly limited to no more than 3 minutes and will be cutoff if the time limit is reached.
● Presentation: A 50-minute lecture-style workshop on a given topic about digital citizenship.
Please fill out the form below as completely as possible.
Deadline for guaranteed review is 11:59pm Pacific Time on February 28th, 2018. Presentations submitted after this date will be reviewed on an as-needed basis. All presenters will get a free registration!
Presentations submitted by 11:59pm Pacific Time on February 28th will be notified of their acceptance or denial by March 17th. Presentations submitted after that date will be notified on a rolling basis.
Make a template of the presenters form here:
If you have any questions feel free to e-mail us at
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service