Rocktober 2019 Video Audition Form
We encourage everyone to submit sooner so every video has time for thorough study from the audition committee.
- 2 – 4 minutes of your social lindy hop dancing (Jack & Jill competition videos count).
- Showcase your lindy hop fundamentals rather than fancy moves. Swing out!
- Upload to YouTube. Make sure it’s public or unlisted!
- Enter your YouTube URL below.
- We will accept auditions until tracks are full.
- Final placements announced the week of the event.
DO I HAVE TO SUBMIT A VIDEO AUDITION?
- Yes, if you’re considering the Intensive Video Audition Lindy Hop tracks.
WILL I BE IN THE SAME TRACK (OR BETTER) THAN LAST YEAR?
- Each track depends on the pool of applicants and venue restrictions.
- Please do not assume you will be in the same track you were before.
EventBrite Order Number
Found in your confirmation email under Order Summary section, or on your EventBrite account
Ensure privacy is "unlisted" if you don't want everyone to see it, or "public" if you don't care. We can't see it otherwise.
If you're submitting a Jack & Jill video or dancing on a crowded floor, describe yourself!
Which years have you attended Rocktober?
This is my first year!
Do you take classes or private lessons regularly?
List workshops you've attended since Rocktober 2018
All dance workshops count, it doesn't have to be lindy hop... We're interested in your desire to learn. Please note you will be learning/focused on lindy hop technique at Rocktober.
What are you working on in your dancing now?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service