Retailers and other business organizations may request approval to vend their products or services during the Chesapeake Jubilee event for a fee in a high traffic location. • Such fee shall be a minimum of $1500 for a 10x10 foot space. If additional space is needed, additional approvals may be required and additional costs may be charged. Adequate spaces and services have been set aside for such uses, to promote good walking traffic.
• Water and electrical services may be provided, if needed.
• A tent may be rented from the Chesapeake Jubilee at an additional cost, current with Jubilee costs, and/or the applicant may provide their own tent, as long as the tent or trailer does not exceed the size of the rented space.
Tent Rental Available: All includes Sidewalls and Lights10X10 - $200.00
15X15 - $250.00
10x20 - $275.00 • All Vendors must comply with the 2018 Chesapeake Jubilee Traffic Rules and Policies.
• If requested, the Applicant must also provide proof of insurance covering their participation during and on the grounds of the Chesapeake Jubilee.
• All goods and services proposed for vending must be approved by the Chesapeake Jubilee Vendor Committee.
• Completion and submission of the Vendor application does not constitute approval to display at the Chesapeake Jubilee.
Booth Restrictions: 1. Booths must remain open and operative until closing time each day, and must be manned at all times. 2. We have a vendor selling lighted items exclusively, therefore, no lighted items, i.e. necklaces, bracelets may be distributed (sold or free) by an unauthorized vendor.
Please Note: Completion and submission of this application does not constitute approval to display at the Chesapeake Jubilee.
Submit this application. If accepted, an agreement will be provided to you for your signature and directions for payment.
No refunds after May 1, 2018 for any reason.
Chesapeake JubileeStephanie Welke, Administrative Director1500 Mt. Pleasant Rd.Chesapeake, VA firstname.lastname@example.org