GM Sam F. S. Chin in Poland (November 12-17, 2019)
Grand Master Sam F.S. Chin will visit Poland in November 2019.
The ZXD/ILC retreat that he will lead is open and everybody interested is invited to attend.
TO SECURE YOUR PLACE YOU HAVE TO:
1. Register using this online form
2. Receive registration confirmation via email
3. Send 50 USD advance payment, nonrefundable fee upfront, no later than 7 days after registration (sending registration form).
IMPORTANT: registration is valid only with the upfront fee paid.
All important information about the retreat will be published
on our Facebook
- ZhongXinDao ILiqChuan Poland
You can choose to attend:
- retreat in full - November 12-17, 2019*
- 2 days only - November 16/17, 2019*
You can find the retreat agenda on our website:
The total price of participation in the event November 12-17, subject to registration until October 15th:
- CFILCA members - 550 USD (after October 15th price rises to 600 USD)*
- non-CFILCA members - 600 USD (after October 15th price rises to 650 USD)*
The total price of participation in two days November 17/18 only, subject to registration until October 15th:
- CFILCA members - 230 USD (after October 15th price rises to 270 USD)*
- non-CFILCA members - 260 USD (after October 15th price rises to 300 USD)*
*) Retreat fee covers full board and accommodation (3 meals daily, double or triple room).
When allocating a room, the order in which the application is received will be decisive.
Retreat takes place at:
Dobarz 8, 19-104 Dobarz
The venue is located 2 hours driving distance from Warsaw.
For those interested, a paid bus journey from Warsaw will be organized.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Dima Siomau: +48 730 11 81 81,
IMPORTANT remarks when filling this form out:
- you can go back in form and corr NEXT, the most common reason is that one of the fields is not completed or it has wrong data.
Remember to pay 50 USD advance payment fee upfront ASAP
Be careful when filling the form.
First Name and Surname
Preferred way of contact
Ocasionally we would have a reason to contact you. What is your preferred way of contact?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service