We are happy to announce our Winter 1 Session for January and February.
We will be at two locations for practices and both are indoor facilities. All skaters, vaccinated or not, will need to mask up for the practice.
The calendar for Winter 1 also includes the possibility of 2 scrimmages. One in Wilbraham, MA on Jan 29th and one in Philadelphia the weekend of 2/19 and 2/20.
There are four options to sign up for:
1. Every Sunday at Roller World in Saugus, 10am-12pm [1/9 (Johnny Cash Machine Clinic), 1/16, 1/23, 2/6, 2/13, 2/27] (6 Sessions for $120)
2. TUESDAY's at Roller Kingdom Tyngsboro, 630-830pm [1/18, 1/25 (Speedy Dan Clinic), 2/8, 2/15] (4 Sessions for $80)
3. BOTH Sundays and Tuesdays (10 Sessions for $180- discount of $20)
4. Two clinics only $30 each (use this form for clinics only https://forms.gle/CBL16piFsyESJqLP7
Drop ins are allowed as long as we have your paperwork and annual fee on file. Drop in fee is $25/session.
Fees can be paid via Venmo to @Wendy-Matusovich or by check to the "New England Skate Riots"
There is an annual Registration Fee of $40 for EVERY new skater. This is a one time a year skater registration fee for Aug 2021-Aug 2022. This is in addition to the session fees.
Anyone aged 8-18 can join us to skate as long as:
1. They know how to skate (well) on quad skates
2. They are interested in learning the sport of Roller Derby
The Winter 1 skating sessions will focus on fun, social connection and improving our derby skills. Most current skaters are L2 or L3 already. If you are unsure if your skater is a good fit email President@SkateRiots.org and we will figure it out together.
Gear Needed: Helmet, mouthguard, wrist pads, knee pads and elbow pads plus derby skates. We suggest Bruised Boutique for gear. Use our discount code NESR10 for 10% off.
We don't want the fees to create an obstacle for skaters. If you are not able to afford the fees please reach out to Wendy, President@SkateRiots.org to inquire about a sliding scale.
If you have questions going through the form, please also reach out to Wendy, President@SkateRiots.org
You will need your Skater to sign some of the forms in this packet. You should fill them out when Skater is nearby!