UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2011-DEC) - MODEL PAPER-116
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
21. How many numbers between 100 and 300 begin or end with 2?
22. In a college having 300 students, every student reads 5 newspapers and every newspaper is read by 60 students. The number of newspapers required is
at most 20
at least 30
The total CO2 emissions from various sectors are 5 mmt. In the Pie Chart given below, the percentage contribution to CO2 emissions from various sectors is indicated.
23. What is the absolute CO2 emission from domestic sector?
24. What is the absolute CO2 emission for combined thermal power and transport sectors?
25. Which of the following operating system is used on mobile phones?
All of the above
26. If (y)x represents a number y in base x, then which of the following numbers is smallest of all?
27. High level programming language can be converted to machine language using which of the following?
28. HTML is used to create
high level program
machine language program
29. The term DNS stands for
Defense Nuclear System
Downloadable New Software
Dependent Name Server
Domain Name System
30. IPv4 and IPv6 are addresses used to identify computers on the internet. Find the correct statement out of the following:
Number of bits required for IPv4 address is same as number of bits required for IPv6 address.
Number of bits required for IPv4 address is 64.
Number of bits required for IPv4 address is less than number of bits required for IPv6 address.
Number of bits required for IPv4 address is more than number of bits required for IPv6 address.
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service