Vendor Spaces are approx 8 feet wide and 6 to 8 feet deep
Set up begins at 9 am Must be completely set up by 10:45
Vendors Must Arrive by 10:30am no one will be allowed to set up if arriving after this time.
Event Time is 11am-4pm
Event Location: Knight's Of Columbus Event Center 1020 Lincoln Road Bellevue, NE 68005
Website is www.BellevueBazaar.com
**Facebook Page is Bellevue Bazaar please like and follow
Email contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone #s Office 402-502-0099 Cell 402-301-5239
Contact Name: Margie Crawford
Space is $35.00 per space per show Table & Chairs Supplied.
Electricity is $10.00 per show
We do not allow combined booths meaning direct sales and crafts together it would require separate spaces.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All Balances Due with receipt of contract to reserve space(s
2. Raffle Item is required to be donated for each show with a minimum value of $15.00
3. Electricity must be selected and paid for prior to show(s).
4. BB Determines Vendor Placement
5. BB may list the Exhibitor in show promotional material and use photography or video of show for publicity purposes without compensation to the exhibitor.
6. Exhibitors agree not to break down prior to 4pm. Exhibitors leaving prior to 4pm will not be allowed back and will not receive refunds for any future shows previously paid for.
7. You must arrive prior to 10:30 and be completely set up by 10:45 or you will forfeit your space and no refunds will be issued.
8. Each event is an individual non profit event. You will help promote each event that you are paying to be in.
9. Once a vendor has signed up and paid there are no refunds for any reason as that space has been reserved. No call No Shows for an event will result in forfeiture of space of all future events that you have paid for and No Refunds will be given.
10. A Bridal Boutique & Tux, Bellevue Bazaar, Knight's Of Columbus Event Center, and/or individuals producing show are in no way responsible or liable for anything regarding your participation in show(s). You choose to take part in show(s) at your own risk and under your own liability.
11. There are no refunds given to vendor in the event that they choose not to take part in a show(s) or go out of business, or are otherwise unable to attend event.