Oslo Roller Derby Påmeldingsskjema nybegynnerkurs Spring 2019
Welcome to the Nybegynnerkurs!
Start date : 25 April
Cost: 600 nok (fee covers up to June)
License fee: 400 nok (valid until September 2019)
Sign-up deadline: 22 April (contact us if passed the deadline)
The Nybegynnerkurs includes:
- 2 hours of Training on Sundays (14:00 - 16:00 @Haugenstua Idrettshall)
- 2 hours of training on Thursdays (20.30-22.30 @Apalløkka Idrettshall)
- Opportunities to learn rules and NSO (non-skate official) at scrimmages on Tuesdays (20.30-22.30)
- Information and resources for off skates training.
- Access to a facebook group and Podio group for networking and support.
**** All training times are subject to change or be canceled due to hall availability. We try our best to get all your hours in. Be prepared to have some trainings on Tuesdays (20.00-22.30 @Apalløkka Idrettshall) and some trainings @Skur 13.
How to enroll:
- Fill out the form below*
- Pay tuition fees by the deadline**
- Submit contract***
* The form also includes some questions about your ambitions in relation to training, so that coaches get a little overview of this.
** Course fee (600nok) should be paid to the ORD account 1503.93.42887 - Remember to mark with your name and nybegynnerkurs. Send a screenshot of your payment for proof of payment to
so we don't have to wait on the banks. This way we can get you added in sooner!
(License fee will be charged at a later date)
*** Contract can be found here:
. and should be sent to
All the above must be done in order to be considered a participant. You will get info on how to pay the license after the above is done.
Don't have your gear? Contact Deng. You must have all protective gear to skate.
Under 18? Email
Velkommen på kurs!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
(både fornavn og etternavn)
Man må være over 18 år for å spille roller derby i regi av ORD men for å starte nybegynnerkurset kan du være 16 år gammel. **Under 18? Send e-post til
for mer info.
Is this your first time training with ORD? (Not including open training)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service