Survey I Wire
1.1 Country of residence: *
1.2 Business area/professional activity (AT LEAST ONE ANSWER, multiple answers are possible if you carry out more than one activity)
Publishing activities
Video-maker and other motion picture, video and television programme activities
Broadcasting and telecommunication activities
Web related activities (web design, SEO, web analyst, social media manager, content curator…)
Photographic activities
Computer programming, consultancy and related activities, information service activities
Legal activities
Labour and Employment law advice
Accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities; tax consultancy
Business and other management consultancy activities
Human resource management consultancy
Public policies consultancy
Architectural and engineering activities
Technical testing and analysis
Certification of quality, environment and safety management systems
Research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering
Research and experimental development on social sciences and economics
Marketing consultancy
Public relations and communication activities
Market research and public opinion polling
Industrial design, Fashion design
Graphic design
Translation and interpretation activities
Cartography, geology and environmental consultancy
Other technical consulting
Financial consultancy
Activity of insurance agents and brokers
The performing arts (actors, singers…)
Support activities for the performing arts (directors, producers, stage-set designers and builders, scene shifters, lighting engineers )
Painters, sculptors and other artists
Archivists and librarians
Education and training
Specialised medical activities
Dental practice activities
Other human health activities
Veterinary activities
Social services activities
Physical well-being activities
Clear selection
1.3 If Other, please specify
1.4 In what of the following type(s) of independent worker (legal form) do you locate yourself?(AT LEAST ONE ANSWER, multiple answers are possible if you use more than one contract)
Independent professional with a VAT registration number
Business partnership (two or more partners without shareholders)
Partner of a limited company (the company is registered and there is at least one shareholder)
Transfers rights of authorship
Salaried employment for a PAYE umbrella company who handles relations with your clients
Clear selection
1.5 Usually do you alternate self-employed status with short-term employee contracts? *
1.6 Usually do you carry out activities under self-employed status alongside a continuous employee contract? *
1.7 Do you have other sources of income (in 2016)? *
Not at all
Income as employee (indefinitely)
Income as employee (for a set period)
Income as a research fellow
Rents from houses or rooms (annual rent, airbnb, homelidays…)
Other traditional services of the sharing economy traditional services (Uber, Foodora ….)
Off the books work
1.8 Do you have employees (permanent or otherwise)? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy