Due to the high volume of requests we receive, it's necessary to set criteria and requirement guidelines in order for the Loon Mountain Contributions Committee to consider a request. These criteria are:
1. The requesting organization must be classified as a non-profit 501(c)(3), with your 501(c)(3) number listed below (for information on eligibility and processes of a 501(c)(3) classification, please visit www.irs.gov).
2. Requests must be submitted with all supporting documentation at least one month prior to the fundraising event or date by which the donation is needed.
3. Requests for donation must be filled out online. Inquiries sent via telephone, email, fax, or otherwise, will not be considered.
4. Preference is given to fundraising events with a focus on children's charities (excluding school fundraisers) and the community.
5. One request per organization per year will be considered (October - April).
Please note the standard donation is two Monday-Friday, non-holiday adult lift tickets, valid during the winter season; or two day passes for summer/fall attractions. We cannot fulfill requests for lodging stays or monetary donations.
Donation requests are reviewed one month prior to the event. Please do not call to follow up or re-submit a request.
If your request is approved, you will receive a response stating the donation details, along with its value and dates of validity. If your request is denied, you will receive an email response stating the denial of your request.
Inquiries sent via telephone, e-mail, fax, or otherwise will not be considered.
All required fields below must be filled out completely. If the fields are not filled out completely, or if your event does not fall within the criteria specified above, your donation request automatically will be denied.
Thank you,Loon Mountain Contributions Committee
Please fill in all the fields, and press the 'submit' button.
(Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.)