Owl Academy Job Application
Do you have what it takes?
We are a growing centre in the Durham region whose professionalism, friendly work environment, and quality education goes unmatched. We are always looking for outstanding tutors that are able to teach a variety of subjects from the Kindergarten to the High School level and sometimes beyond. If you think you have what it takes apply below.
- Tutor students explaining concepts clearly.
Subjects include: English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Keeping track of student progress (reporting on achievement in the tutoring classroom).
- Open Monday-Friday 3:00 - 9:00 p.m. Classes are in the evening.
- Could be one-on-one tutoring or small group.
- Potential for teaching 10-25 hours a week depending on performance.
- Competitive Hourly Pay.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service