Annual Downtown Graham Pumpkin Bash Vendor or Trunk Form
It’s that time of year again! Time to sign up to be a vendor at the Pumpkin Bash! With over 6000 in attendance in year's past, we are hoping for another huge event! The bash will take place on October 25th around courthouse square from 6-9pm. We took suggestions and comments and have made a few changes from the past few year’s so please read all the way through. (If you are a food vendor, this application is NOT for you. Please reach out to Kristen Herndon directly)
Responsibilities as a vendor:
1. You must provide a game or some sort of interactive
2. You must provide candy or a giveaway. (yes that means have enough candy for a large crowd of kids. Candy should only be given to youth at the event)
3. You must provide your own tent. Also, having a tent set up helps you stand out more and looks better at an event like this. Provide your own table and chairs- if you need them (once again this year there will be NO electrical hook-ups, please don't ask to be near one.) We ask that you bring battery operated lights to hang from you tent as it will be dark about half way through the event and in the past vendors have complained about lighting issues. Just to re-iterate, bring your own light!
4. Since roads don’t close until 5pm, that is when load in will be. You will have 45 minutes to set up. We will have reserved parking for you this year and will try to make it more clear on where to set up
5. There will be no selling or mass marketing at this event. You are allowed to hang a banner at your booth or your giveaway can market your organization (Ex: a pencil with the organization name on it), or tent can have your name on it, etc.
6. There is a RAIN DATE this year! The rain date is November 1st and we will still need your support on this date too!
A couple other tips and things to know before committing to being a vendor:
-We’ve heard that some think that the event is too short while others think it is too long. We are going to keep it at 3 hours. We also can’t start any earlier than 6pm and the city will not let us close the roads until 5pm. It’s also a weekend night so lets PARTY!
-As a vendor you will be busy. Like REALLY BUSY. If you choose to be a vendor don’t plan on "enjoying" the festival activities with your family or being able to go to the food trucks if you are manning a tent/booth by yourself. This is a large festival and there will most likely be a line at your booth.
- We invite popular food trucks from around the state to come to our festival. We have heard in the past that some think food truck prices are too expensive however food truck prices are determined by the food trucks themselves
-Last but not least, we appreciate all the support we receive from the organizations and businesses in the community and could not put on an event like this without the generosity of you all. This is now a staple event in the community and we will continue to make this the best we can.
We will reach out the week of October 14th to all vendors with directions, times, and the load in/load out process.
If you have any questions before hand, please feel free to call or email.
Your name (first and last)
I am going to take part in this event by :
Setting up a booth on the street
Decorating the trunk of my car and taking part in a "Trunk or Treat" at the festival
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service