2016 CSCE STUDENT PAPER COMPETITION
Submit your abstract at
and complete this form before the conference abstract submission deadline (Nov 30, 2015). If the deadline is extended by the conference, this competition application deadline will also be extended. ***DEADLINE IS NOW EXTENDED TO JAN 9, 2016***
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Abstract and paper must be accepted for publication in conference proceedings.
- Student must be first author and presenter of the paper.
- Student must be registered for the CSCE Annual Conference.
- Applicant must be a student member of CSCE.
- Only one paper per student can be entered into the competition.
for more competition details or contact Amie Therrien, CSCE Youth Programs Manager at
CSCE Membership Number:
Paper ID Number (from Conference Registration System):
Secondary Authors (if any):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service