Young Ramadan Heroes Recognition - 2021
**Annual Young Ramadan Heroes Recognition**
**Hamzah Islamic Center & Hamzah Science Academy**
ANNOUNCEMENT 04/15/2021 11:00 AM
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO UPLOAD COMPLETED IBADAH CHART
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT COMPLETED IBADAH CHART IS MAY 6TH.
ANNOUNCEMENT 04/15/2021 9:00 PM
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE AT THIS PAGE. TO MAKE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS EFFICIENT PARENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE CHILDREN'S INFORMATION ALONG WITH PICTURE OF COMPLETED IBADAH CHART STARTING MAY 1st. LINK TO UPLOAD THE COMPLETED IBADAH CHART AND TO PROVIDE CHILDREN'S INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED TO PARENTS IN A FOLLOW UP EMAIL AND POSTED HERE SOON. SUBMIT YOUR EMAIL ID TO RECEIVE LATEST UPDATES AND VISIT THIS PAGE FREQUENTLY TO VIEW LATEST UPDATES
- Hamzah Community children who are enrolled in Elementary School or Middle School as of May 2021
- Fasting at least one full day during current Ramadan
1) Collect hard copy of Ibadah chart after any salah at Masjid starting April 9th from any volunteer or Board member. Deadline to collect Ibadah chart is April 18th.
2) Fill out the chart on daily basis and circle respective Ibadah the child has completed as shown in first row “Sample” in Ibadah chart. Parents’ signature is required for it to be considered valid.
3) Keep the children motivated and encourage them to accomplish more during this Ramadan than what they accomplished during last Ramadan.
4) Upload picture of completed Ibadah chart starting May 1st. Deadline to upload the picture of completed Ibadah chart is May 6th. Link to upload the Ibadah chart will be provided in follow up email and posted here soon
5) Any child from Elementary school or Middle school who fasts one full day will be recognized as Ramadan Hero.
- Elementary school children who complete Ibadah under each category on at least 3 days will be recognized as Ramadan Super-Hero
- Middle school children who complete Ibadah under each category on at least 5 days will be recognized as Ramadan Super-Hero
- Names of Super Heroes will be announced during virtual fundraiser event on May 7th.
Note: The criteria for Super-Hero will be determined based on children’s Ibadah until May 6th.
6) Attend drive-thru recognition ceremony with your Hero and rest of the family on May 9th (Sunday) after Asr by following CDC recommended guidelines. Detailed schedule and instructions pertaining to the drive-thru ceremony will be sent via email a day before the event.
Please send an email to
if you have any questions or feedback.
** Voluntary donation of $10 per child is requested **
Please mention "Ramadan Heroes" in notes section
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service