The 2018 INA Service Award Pin Application Deadline is January 10, 2018
To be eligible for an INA Service Award Pin, you must:
+ Be a current INA member
* Associate Members ineligible to apply
+ Be legally able to accept employment in the United States
+ Complete the official application and upload the appropriate supporting documents
+ Specialty Nannies: must work minimum 1200 hours per year OR 26 weeks per year. Must be able to document the hours and families you've worked with.
+ Attend the 2018 Annual Conference to accept your Service Award Pin
+ Submit a $10 application processing fee with your application. Once your application is received, you will be invoiced for any additional pin bars you request.
Please note: Those who provide care in their own homes are not eligible.
Application Tip! Type your answers in a word processing document for editing and then cut and paste them onto this form.
This will be helpful should the website time-out during your application submission.
Important! Example of how to submit your Work History:
• Private Family, Palo Alto, CA September 2014 to present
• Private Family, Vienna, Austria March 2014 to August 2014
• Private Family, Vienna, Austria February 2012 to February 2014
• Private Family, Houston, Texas September 2011 to January 2012