CCIH 2017 Conference Abstract Form
Thank you for your interest in the CCIH 2017 conference! Please read before completing the abstract submission form:
DEADLINES: Abstracts submitted by January 23, 2017 will be given first preference. All abstracts submitted after that date will be reviewed on a rolling basis, pending availability.
REGISTRATION FEES FOR CONFERENCE SPEAKERS:
While we greatly value the contributions of conference speakers to the program, CCIH must collect registration fees from speakers to support the conference.
SUBMITTING AN ABSTRACT OR CONFERENCE SUGGESTION:
All abstracts must be submitted via this form. Please review your submission for errors before submitting. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Abstracts have a 250 word maximum limit.
ALL ABSTRACTS SHOULD ADDRESS:
- What evidence-based approaches and best practices has your FBO learned?
- How does your organization, project, or program implement evidence-based solutions?
- How might FBOs establish and nourish effective partnerships in your field?
- How does faith inform you or your organization's programmatic decision-making?
- What makes your program, your work different than other organizations’ programs?
- How is your project/program addressing community-based prevention and care, health systems strengthening or the health of women and children?
Any questions should be directed to
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Christian Connections for International Health.