Singapore’s Got Talent 2020 - Backing Track Submission
1) If you have a backing track for your live performance at the qualifying round from 6-8 March 2020, please submit it here by Sunday 1 March.
2) There is no need to submit a backing track if
a) You are submitting a video for the qualifying round, and not performing live.
b) Your live performance does not require a backing track.
3) Please submit only one backing track that includes all your items.
4) Upload your backing track to a permanent file sharing service, such as YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox or Tudou. Temporary file sharing (such as WeTransfer) is not recommended, because the file will be deleted after a certain period of time.
5) Submit the link to your backing track in the form below. Please do not send it in an email.
6) In the security setting, please “Allow anyone with the link to view the file.”
Solo: Pre-School (Born in 2014 or after)
Solo: Children (Born in 2008 or after)
Solo: Teenager (Born in 2002 or after)
Group (3 to 7 performers)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service