DTTA Lending Library Request
If you would like to borrow one of our Lending Library kits, please register your interest here.
We will then be in contact with you to discuss this further.
Please note the following:
• Kits are couriered out free of charge but the return courier cost is to be paid for by the borrower. The track and trace number is to be advised to
when it is being returned.
• You are able to borrow the kit for one school term. You will be advised of the date to return them by.
• No batteries are provided in the kits, you will need to arrange these yourself (Beebots 15 x AA), (micro:bits 60 x AAA NOTE: you can power the micro:bit via a USB cable which is included).
• Any damage to the equipment will incur replacement cost to be paid for by the borrower (via invoice to the school).
• Failure to return the kit, or if the kit is lost in transit, will incur replacement cost for the kit to be paid for by the borrower (via invoice to the school).
Prompt return of the kit is appreciated as we have other schools also booked in following the loan to your school.
We hope you have lots of fun with the kit and if you create any resources with them we would love to know about them.
Contact Phone Number
Address for Courier Delivery
example - 1234 School Road, Suburb (RD), City, Post Code
I would like to borrow (please select one)
Due to a limited supply we are only able to offer one kit per application
Beebot kit (5 per kit, suitable for Years 0-3)
Makey Makey (20 per kit, suitable for Years 4-7)
Microbits (30 per kit, suitable for Years 7-10)
I would like to borrow this in term?
2021 Term Three
2021 Term Four
2022 Term One
2022 Term Two
Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of NZACDITT.