2018 WADL Endorsed Program Application Form
In 2015, the WADL Schools Debating Competition was recognised as an endorsed program by the School Curriculum and Standards Authority. The program code is PWADL, and it is valued at 1 unit’s equivalent.
Students who wish for their participation in the Schools Debating Competition to be recognised as an endorsed program must satisfy the following:
- Must be in the Senior Division of the Schools Debating Competition
- Must have debated in at least 4 debates during the SDC season. Students are able to substitute up to two of these debates with participation in the preliminary rounds of the BP Competition (counting as 1 SDC debate) AND/OR participation in State Team Trials (counting as 1 SDC debate) AND/OR attendance of a WADL Development Day. For example, a student could have debated in 3 SDC debates + the preliminary rounds of the BP Competition and this would satisfy the requirements. A student could also have debated in 2 SDC debates + State Team Trials + the preliminary rounds of the BP Competition and this would satisfy the requirements.
- Must not have forfeited a debate during the season
SCSA endorsed programs are designed to enrich a student’s learning experience, and if successfully completed:
- Will be listed on the student’s Statement of Results
- May contribute towards the breadth-and-depth requirement of the WACE
- May contribute towards the C grade requirement of the WACE
More information about the School Curriculum and Standards Authority and endorsed programs can be found at
. More information about WADL and the Schools Debating Competition can be found at
If you wish to be registered for the WADL Schools Debating Competition Endorsed Program, please complete the information below and select submit by the end of Term 3.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Russell Watt at
What is your full name?
What is your SCSA Identification Number?
What year level are you in?
What is your email address?
Which school do you attend?
What is your team number?
For example, if you are in 'All Saints' College 1' then please enter '1'
What is your Division Number?
Please note, this is not your 'Team Number'. You can find your Division Number here:
Division 01 at Shenton
Division 02 at Shenton
Division 03 at Shenton
Division 07 at Hale
Division 08 at Hale
Division 09 at Hale
Division 11 at PC
Division 12 at PC
Division 13 at PC
Division 16 at Shenton
Division 20 at CCGS
Division 21 at CCGS
Division 25 at SSSD
Division 29 at PC
Division 30 at PC
Division 33 at ASC
Division A1 at ASHS
Division SW1 at BCGS
Division K1 at John Paul College
Did you participate in the WA State Debating Team Trials earlier in the year?
Have you/are you planning on competing in the 2018 BP Debating Competition?
If you have not debated in at least 4 SDC debates then you may need to compete in BP Debating Competition to be eligible for the Endorsed Program. Information about the BP Debating Competition can be found here:
Yes I plan to compete/have competed in the 2018 BP Debating Competition
Did you attend a WADL Metro Development Day/Regional Development Seminar
Is there anything else you would like to add?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Western Australian Debating League.